Robert Valkama is a Senior Information Security Consultant, industrial information security at Nixu Oyj.
Robert has always been fascinated by broad patterns: production processes in factories, digital control, networks and bringing these all together. After his studies in information technology, he ran the IT unit at Fortum’s production unit in Loviisa. He became fascinated with the different perspectives of security, so after working as an expert at the Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority, Robert was hired by Nixu and became specialized in industrial cybersecurity. Nowadays, Robert is one of the leading Finnish cybersecurity experts in industry.
- Information security management of production
- Production safety and cybersecurity
- Information security risk assessment in production environments
- The status of information security in industry
- Cybersecurity monitoring in factory environments
- Cybersecurity standards in industry